A full service overhaul facility.
CTS Engines provides services for the full restoration of an engine’s gas path – including the overhaul of the compressor, combuster, and turbine.
- Removal, replacement, and reinstallation of compressor and turbine blades
- Blade and shroud grinding
- HPC/HPT/LPT rotor balancing
- Top case repairs
- Moment weighing of hand, STC 1+2 HPC, STG 1+2 HPT, All LPT Blades
- Decoking of oil lines
- Shroud grinding
- Vibration/trim balance surveys
- Welding of LPT deflectors, LPT mid frame cracks, LPT hot section cracks, LPT stud and nut retention welding
- Full module repairs
- QEC swaps
- Fuel nozzle exchanges, worldwide AOG/on-site quick-turn field service support
- On-wing Maximum Power Assurance (MPA) certification
- Borescope inspection and digital measurement
- Borescope blade blending
- Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) compliance
- Engine removal and installation
- NDI / NDT services
- Engine management, including leasing and trading of spare engines
- Engine QEC reconfiguration, removal and installation
- AD/SB inspections
All work comes with dual FAA/EASA release forms.
Lowering your engine cycle costs.
We are committed to discovering ways to lower our customers’ per cycle engine costs.
- Maintenance and overhead minimized through partnership
- Enhanced revenue generation through combined special services
- Truly independent and confidential service objectives to reduce cost, turnaround time, and customer satisfaction
- Highly trained, professional, and quality-minded technical staff and technicians
- Immediate field service response AOG situations
- Customer-oriented technicians and staff experienced with both airframe and engines
- One-stop shop for all your turbine engine technical requirements and support