A full service overhaul facility.
CTS Engines provides services for the full restoration of an engine’s gas path – including the overhaul of the compressor, combuster, and turbine.
- Engine Management
- On-condition & Video Borescope Inspections and FOD Measurement
- Pre & Post Lease Inspections & Management
- On-Wing MPA Certification
- Preservation & Storage
- Top Case Inspection/Repairs
- On-Wing Weld Repairs
- Engine Changes
- Gearbox Change
- LPT/HPT Module Changes and Refurbishment
- HSI (Hot Section Inspections)
- Fan Blade Change
- Fan Blade Blending
- Fan Disk Changes
- AD/SB inspections
All work comes with dual FAA/EASA release forms.
Lowering your engine cycle costs.
We are committed to discovering ways to lower our customers’ per cycle engine costs.
- Maintenance and overhead minimized through partnership
- Enhanced revenue generation through combined special services
- Truly independent and confidential service objectives to reduce cost, turnaround time, and customer satisfaction
- Highly trained, professional, and quality-minded technical staff and technicians
- Immediate field service response AOG situations
- Customer-oriented technicians and staff experienced with both airframe and engines
- One-stop shop for all your turbine engine technical requirements and support